Tuesday, January 9, 2018

G8, P10: The Frog Princess


"Alright, this doesn't look too hard. Gimmie a couple of days."

Virginia only needs an hour or two a night to "restore brain power", after that she's up and raring to go. She's maxed cooking and is at least level 8 for gardening, so I decided that she can give alchemy a go. The shop never has invigorating elixirs anymore, might as well have a sim who can stockpile them.


Ahh, invisible Leighton Sekemoto, another original townie survivor. Well, up to now.


"Have you seen some invisible dude named Leighton?"

"Did you just ask me if I've seen an invisible dude?"

"Yeah, so have you?"

"....................................... um, I don't know about an invisible guy, but Leighton Sekemoto was here but he left. He was wearing a green, Llamas track suit."


That suit and that house man, yikes.

Leighton was indignant but fairly easy to dispatch.


"Oh my god, Dad???"


Sorry, Oliver.


"Be quiet, man! You're too old for this sobbing shit."

Tyler offs Oliver but ignores his brother. BTW, Oliver looks almost exactly like Henry, who Virginia killed either last chapter or the one before, but they are not the same sim, pinky swear.



"I don't want to wait."

I'm afraid that you have no choice in the matter. You and TJ need to get home.

"What the hell for?"


"There, all set. People better fucking show up."

Virginia is throwing her first party, an end of summer pool party.


"Ha HA!! Is your dad Kermit? Cause it would explain a LOT!!"

"The hell? I didn't invite this guy!"


"Who the fuck are you?"

"That guy looks really familiar. Do I know him?"




From several chapters ago, we never got the guy and he was uninvitable to parties.

This guy is also Tracey, although I'm not sure if it's the exact same guy. NPC's can all look alike and I swear I've seen this same blonde guy as a firefighter a bunch as well, including in my other games. And the hair isn't QUITE right.

Does it really matter though?


"Nah. I'll settle for 'close enough'."

"Hang on, little lady, my law enforcement sixth sense is blaring. I sense a crime is being committed!!"


"Only pussies need phone booths, amirite??"

"Y'all are fucked up."

Hey, Darlene!


"Pizza's here."

"Just tell me you got the fucker."


"Uhhhhhh........."

He disappeared into thin air. Grim never came.

"Damn it!!"


"Then why am I all upset?"

Virginia went to fetch the pizza, then she just stood on the sidewalk looking concerned.


It's like she was waiting for Grim but nothing ever happened. After about an hour, I reset her. Who knows? Maybe there's a ghost cop lurking around NPC purgatory waiting to make an appearance. I guess we'll see.


Tyler goes after the Scooby Gang. Okay, not officially, I never made the Scoobies, though I totally should. He really looks like Fred, minus the clothes right? Anyway, this is the same Fred that annoyed the shit out of me when Alex inadvertently set the home library on fire. I believe he's Stuart Jr's half brother. You're long over due, Freddie.


"Maybe I just hate blondes now, did you think of that?"


"I say! You are very ill-mannered. This is an unsatisfying party."

"Bitch, even if this WERE my party........"


"............. I still wouldn't give a shit."


Son of Thomas Bangalter and Jamie Jolina (making him the late Stuart Jr.'s half-brother). He's also the toddler present when Stuart killed Cycl0n3 Sw0rd and got kidnapped by aliens (thus pg with Virginia). Small town, Sunset Valley.


He's at the coffee house.


"So why am I getting bludgeoned with a hammer?"


He rolled a wish for you on the way over there.

"Son of a bitch!!"


"Aw man! I was gonna order another latte!"

"Shut up and hold still."


"How am I going to get a caffeine fix, now?"

Where you're going, TJ, you don't need one.


"This party went pretty well, don't you think?"

At least someone is having a good time.


Ask Stuart, or any Fox really, out on a date at your own peril.


"I'm having fun. I don't know what her problem is."

"You asked me how much for the whole night!!!"


"Well it's not like you handed out a breakdown of your services and prices, ROBYN."

It was a date, Stuart.

"She promised me a good time."


For a split second I thought even he was sick of his own shit.


But no, Tyler2.0 is the oh so helpful bartender from the beginning of the chapter.

"I'm pretty sure we have the Prosecco Rose, ma'am, just give me a minute."


You're not getting your drink, Jacqueline.


"Fuck off, you emo asshole!! You're ruining the bar!!"

"Yeah man, not cool."


"Sir, you're under arrest for the murder of.."

"I KNOW!!"

"I also heard you ruined the bar, so if you'd kindly shut up, we both have some running to do."


Rolled while in jail. But first...


"Goddammit!!!"

Emily becomes killable.


"Hi, baby!"

Warren still has his father, Mark Langerak, so he avoids the orphanage.

Next, Tyler tracks down Parker.


"On the sidewalk, you dumb ass. Later!"

Fuck, I forgot, AGAIN.


"*GASP* What the fuck?"

Huh?

Tyler: "Bitch, please."


"HE'S DEAD!! Dexter has no power over me!"

................................ Yeah fuck it. I have no idea how any of this works.


Well. That's ........... unfortunate.

"What?"

You gotta find someone to kiss.

I peruse Virginia's friend list to see who's our best shot, give her one of her potent friendship elixir's just in case, and send her off.

In the meantime,


Stella continues her streak of pissing off every SINGLE person in the house.


What did she even do?

"LOL! I don't know. She was born?"


"What the fuck, you asshole!!"


"What is WRONG with you people??"

I remembered to give her a death flower this time.

Meanwhile, across town,


"Hi Carlton, I'm Virginia. We go to school together."

"Yeah, I recognize you."

"You do?"

"Well, yeah. Everybody knows who you are."

"Oh. Well. Hold still."


She and Carlton knew each other, but weren't friends. They are now.

"Hey Bestie!"

"I need a favor."


It was not an easy sell.

"I don't know, Virginia. What if someone sees us?"

"So what if someone sees?"

"I don't want anyone thinking ............... that I have a girlfriend or something."

"Oh, um, we can be really quick."


And they were. I missed the actual kiss.


"Ugh. No offense, Virginia, but that was gross."

"I'm sorry! Hopefully it'll fix me!"

"Fix you? What are you talking about?"


"What do you mean, 'what are you talking about?'"

That didn't go as planned.

"I mean what is there to fix? Geez."


"WHAT IS THERE TO FIX? I'm a FROG you fucking LOSER!! You seriously can't tell??"

"What the fuck are you talking about?? You look how you always look, you crazy bitch!"


You had one job, Carlton, and you fucked it right up.


"Asshole."

"This is why no one likes you, Virginia."


"Bye motherfucker."

Hold on, he changed back! Death breaks the spell??


"Oh dear, you're not a keeper yet, sweetie."


Unlucky Carlton shows us that yes, death does, in fact, break the frog curse. Well fuck kissing, we've just entered the Fox wheelhouse right here.


Stella: "No worries, I got it covered."


"As soon as I finish eating."

Priorities, yo.


"Congratulations. I don't know how you did it but you managed to get uglier."

"The fuck is your problem, Stella?"

One knifing later...


Stella: "What's with the green shit? It's never done that before?"


"I'm not a frog anymore!!"

"Oookay, sure sweetheart."


See, Stella did you a favor!

"Pfffffft. That she enjoyed way too much."


Because we haven't used enough death flowers. Why can't you all wish to kill Stuart? He's fucking free and effortless.


"Battlefront II is my game, you dick, I bought it with my own money."


"It's a shitty game, kid. You paid for the privilege of needing a shitload of paid DLC."

"That doesn't matter, it's MY game!"


"These kids are so stupid, Grim. I swear."


Oh come on!!


I realize that in any other game 3 death flowers seems like a lot, but we just used 3 inside of ONE day. There are two more growing in the garden, but we could theoretically run out before they are harvestable, plus even 5 death flowers doesn't seem like much right now. Damn, y'all!! I really love all three kids, and Tyler has been a beast lately, I don't want to let anyone go. I guess we'll see what happens.


Of course the flowers will go a lot further if I keep FUCKING FORGETTING TO GIVE THEM TO PEOPLE!! Of course Stella just keeps fucking dying so the odds of her getting shafted are higher.

Stuart: "Why doesn't Tyler have kids I can kill?"

He's risky woohooed a couple of times, it just never seems to take. *sigh* I'll ambrosia her back at some point. Stella is a pretty prolific killer for her age, I want to keep her around.

Tyler: "Yeah, it shows."

This is the second time she's been killed TODAY! I think the FIFTH time she's been killed since growing up. It's like Marie all over again, except Stella is completely worth bringing back every time.

Coming up next chapter, Virginia grows up and goes to University, and Stella does, somehow, get resurrected, again. Do we run out of death flowers? Find out.













No comments:

Post a Comment