Wednesday, September 13, 2017

G7, P1: Virginia's In A Right Red State


"He IS taking this kid, right? I am not bringing it home!"

Of course he is. Look at him back there, half naked, feet embedded in the hospital floor, he's totally ready to raise a child.


And by "he" I mean Virginia.

"Awww, you're such a cutie, Stewie!!"

Stuart Fox was born at the end of the last chapter, and with his birth comes the start of Generation Seven. When the first member of this generation rolls a kill wish and follows through, the game is over. Stewie rolled one odd, one even for his traits, so he is insane and grumpy. Not terribly unlike a more famous Stewie.


"Man I am HUNGRY."

"Hurry up, I need the stove, too!"


No idea why.


"I gotta dash, sis. See you at school!"

"Wait, what? I thought you were starving. You didn't finish cooking your pancakes!"

"Bye!!"


"I should let the house burn down."

But you won't.

"I'm eating his pancakes."


"Your underwear is showing!!"

"But, you're here in your bathing suit and flippers!!"


"It's called UNDERwear, Rex. It goes UNDER your clothes!"

Who knew the fashion police wear top hats?


"I don't want to see your underwear, either. You need to change."

That afternoon,


She didn't make the honor roll. She must have gotten an A or something.


"Jesus Christ, AGAIN??"

"You just won't stay dead, little bitch."


"Thanks, doll!"


"I hate your ass, Tesla."

"Like I give a fuck. You'll never do anything about it."


Nice teeth, Stewie!


Tesla has had it with his siblings.


"What the FUCK???"

Poor kid doesn't stand a chance. They are both mean-spirited but Tesla's athletic is much higher.


"You and Marie are both frickin' annoying, starting with that stupid hat."


"I've been wanting to do this for years."


"Dammit, why do they always have to come b..... wait, he doesn't have a flower?"

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! Not again!


"My son is dead!! Hooray!!"

Yes, again. I forgot to give Alex a death flower. Damn it!!!


"Just kidding! I got old."

Life goes on. I'm hoping Alex shows up in the yard before Virginia dies.


Sigh.


"Let's try this again."

"You're such an asshole."


"Hey! My mother HAD to throw an off-lot party, so I'm gonna need a zap home. I've got the cops looking for me."

And he got fired.


"Thanks, Grim!!"

I would not have brought her back this time, except I'm going to need her if Alex can't be resurrected.


Grim stuck around for cake. Marie got her party at the art museum, her mom thought it was fitting.


Marie rolled odd for her trait, so she is now an artistic, evil, hot-headed loser who has lost her damn mind. Probably due to being repeatedly murdered as a teen.  Her LTW is Illustrious Author, she needs to max both painting and writing.

That night....


ALEX!!  Don't poof away, your mom made you something special.


"Boy, I am starving."

The purple ghosts are always starving.  The orange ones hog the showers.


"I guess I'll make pancakes."

Dammit, Alex!!


"Oh, there's already something on that counter. I guess I'll use another one."

I kept pausing and going into buy mode to move the damn ambrosia around.


"Wait, what was I doing?"

I don't know if using another counter (they ALWAYS use the same one for food prep) confused him or what, but he stopped cooking. Come on, man. Just pick it up.


My simself: "Is that ambrosia? I'll eat it!"

The hell you will!


"This stuff is already cooked. Maybe I'll just eat this."

"Oh come on! You're not even giving me a chance!"

There's already another copy of you in town. Let's not risk a temporal paradox.


"He's gonna do it! He's gonna eat that gross fish stuff!"

Come on, Alex. Come oooonnnnnnnnn.


And he was gone. Before even taking one bite he disappeared. He didn't ghost disappear, there was no puff of smoke or anything. He glitch disappeared, caught in error trap. FUUUUUUCK!!!!

So close.

I put the ambrosia in the WA chest, hopefully we can try again.


"Why do I have to do this? I should be painting and writing! And Stewie's not even my kid!"


This is why. Marie's previous murders, and Alex's, plunged Virginia deep into the red. There seems to be no getting her out of it and she will not teach Stuart anything while in such a bad mood.


"I can sit in here all damn day and I still won't teach that kid to so much as shit in the toilet."

The one frickin' thing I like having her around for. It's not like you earn me points any other way, Virginia.

"Kill me."

Sigh. She's still the only one who can make ambrosia, so there's that I suppose.


Tesla gives up on the science career in order to try self-employment. He can't get fired (watch me get proven wrong), and he ought to advance very quickly.


Something gave Tesla an itch at midnight.

Danelle was conveniently across the street at the country club.


"Oh Danelle, it was so nice knowing you!"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Pay no attention to the aura. It means nothing. NOTHING, I tell you."


"Run away!! RUN AWAY!!!"

"YEEEAHHH BABY!! This is gonna be a fun ride!!"

"What the hell is going on?"


"Heh-heh, so worth staying up late for."

"*sigh* Well this got boring. I think I'm gonna go."


"Why aren't you scared? What the hell's the matter with you?"

"Am I supposed to be scared of the dude in Dr. Frankenstein hair and a Mr. Rogers sweater?"


"You're too stupid to live, Danelle."

Other Dude: "Is it safe to come out, yet?"

Most sims are too stupid to live.


Outta there!


But not nearly fast enough.

"Yay! I'm going to jail, like a real killer!!"


This will have to wait until morning.


"And then you throw a match onto the gasoline soaked couch. Remember to throw it, you don't want to get too close."

Virginia's meds can kick in any time now.


We haven't seen the traditional Fox post-jail nap for awhile.


"I fucking hate teenagers."

"We fucking hate you right back, you dicknugget."


"Oh come on! That's not fair! My boss said we had standing permission to enter this house!"

And now the cop can't come in. I give up. Seven generations in and I still don't know how this works.


Stewie learns enough skills to allow Marie out of the house. She's had a crush on Elliot since high school, but since I ignored her in high school she never got to do anything about it. Elliot finally asked her out on a date. He's married, as if that ever mattered.


This is likely the most action she will ever see in her life.


One harvest.  He joins the culinary career because I don't even care anymore.

Virginia FINALLY gets a very important opportunity.


"They are just going to kill him again."

Yes, but this time I won't be such a forgetful idiot. (she says)


"I feel like I don't have any choice but to eat this, now."


"Fuck yeah!!!"

Phew! I think Alex has a lot of potential and I'm so happy he's back!


"You're not getting rid of me, yet!"


Ta-DAAAAAA!!!

I'm kidding. This one is Tesla's.


Marla: "You have a condom, right?"

"What? Oh, yeah. Sure. Of course I do."

Rory rolled even for his traits so he stays the way he was born, a disciplined genius.


"So you've got a job and everything? How does that even work?"


"I really don't know how it works, I just know that it does. Nothing really changed for me. I still live in the same house. I go to work, visit friends, go to the movies. I'm hungry all the time, but even that's not a big change."

"So, can you die again?"


"You're a Fox, aren't you?"

"Heh-heh, thank you!!"

"Mhmmm, you see that ginger bitch over there?"

"The cop?"

"Yes. She's in my department. She's awful but I can't fire her. Now, I can't be killed again buuuuutttt...."




"That's right, Sam! You've eaten all the doughnuts for the LAST TIME!!!"


"I really fucking hate cops! Arrest me now, you fucker!"

"Oh we're gonna! There's no way you'll make it home in time!"


"Ooooo, challenge accepted!!"


"It's me again........... yep, asap................. I know, but this time could be different!!"

Marie: "A cop dies and Tesla might get arrested! This is better than the spa!!"


"He'll never make it."

He did make it. The cops never came, he didn't get fired. The odds were in his favor.


"I don't know how much more I can take, Clark. I love my grandsons but I can't stand even being around my own children. They are so much like their father. Too much! Is there any room at your house?"


"I understand, Virginia. I was so surprised to hear that you moved in with Sebastian. I'd let you live at my house in a heartbeat, but it's not up to me."

Clark and Virginia are besties. He's asked her out on several dates. Nothing ever happens but they get along very well. They might have married had she not been shackled to the Foxes.


After a few drinks.


"My teddy bear is kind of an asshole, can I sleep with you instead?"


I can't believe she fell for that.

And then some other shit happened.


"Damn it, I JUST went to bed!"


"Ugh, this fucking kid has glitched me already!! This bed fucking hurts!!"

Alex: Blissfully sleeps through all the hysterical screaming. (thanks, NRAAS!)

The next chapter will be the last one. Generation Seven does me proud!










No comments:

Post a Comment