Thursday, September 21, 2017

G7, P4: Too Little, Too Late, Marie


Hey Rory! Happy Birthday!

"Stewie and Tyler are fighting."


"You bitch!! I'll kick your ass!"

Points for confidence, Ty.


"I was next in line for cake! Push past me again, you little fuckhole, and you'll have to get the cake out from your ass!"

Tesla: "I don't like you."

Bert: "Uh, okay?"


I hope you gained "unlucky" as your teen trait, Bert.


"I didn't invite you to this party, Bert. I invited your Dad. Get some fucking manners."

"I'm Rory's friend, too!"

"That little wuss doesn't have any friends."

"Okay, I'm Stewie's friend. So what?"


This what.


"I don't want to kill Ben but I've got no problem beating your ass to death."

"DAD!! Watch it! You're going to get blood on my homework!"

Quiana: "Yeah, and this is an expensive swimsuit."


My Simself: "Hi, Chris! I'm so glad you made it. Want to dance?"

Christopher Steele: "Sure! There's nothing else going on."


"This party kind of blows."

"Tell me about it. I do what I can but you can't polish a turd, know what I mean?"

"Man, I don't want to mourn. I'm tired!!"


"Aw, MAN!!! I am never going to be happy again."


That's true, I'm sorry to confirm.

Before I forget, Rory rolled even for his trait, so he's now a disciplined, genius schmoozer, who is also artistic. And most likely never going to see adulthood.


"Oh come ON! It's one little death. The party is still fun!"

You're outnumbered, Tesla.


Tyler: "Wait, I'm coming! Wait for me!!"

"Come on, man! I didn't do anything to him!"

"Yes, he is a hard-hearted, back-stabbing asshole, isn't he? I'm quite fond of him already."


No, Tesla.


How you doing, Marie?

"Shhhhhhhh, go away. I'm super busy."

Tesla's party was a modest success. I took pity on Bert and put him in the family graveyard. Actually, that may not be pity. We'll see.

Last chapter the Foxes ended their reign of terror over Riverview and moved on to Sunset Valley. So far Molly French, Clair Ursine, Emma Hatch, Jared Frio, Ethan Bunch, Lisa Bunch, VJ Alvi, and Monika Morris have all been victims.

I felt bad that I didn't include a house tour last chapter, so here's a quickie. I built this house as a large residence, in some games I use it as a kind of retirement home. I put the old, single folks in here to free up some of the large houses they were occupying all by themselves.


From the outside. It's all one floor with a high roof to maximize the tacky rainbow.


Top down view. It's got 6 bedrooms, one bathroom but it's got stall toilets and two individually enclosed showers.

I didn't make that many changes to the original, the biggest being covering part of the back patio. I didn't have Seasons when I initally built the house, so the area next to the pool, with the gnubb, used to be outside. I didn't want the entire fun, party area to be outdoors, so now they have a glass-walled all-seasons room as well.


Front doors.


Front entryway. This is where Tesla killed Elias. In fact, that's his grave right there. I remembered to move Bert but forgot about him until I did the house tour.


Left of the previous view.


Straight down the hallway, a small gym is your first right.


The library is the second right.  This is where the Fox mascot lives.


Looking back down the hallway.

"We have a pool!"

I'm going to get to that.


Going right from the previous picture (and left from the first hallway picture) we have the media room. You can't see it very well, there are no windows and very few lights. There's a big screen tv straight ahead on the wall, six lazyboy style chairs for watching tv or playing video games, and two desks with computers.


If you keep going left past the media room, you end up in the dining room, which my sims actually use because it's the closest seating from the kitchen.


Straight through the dining room is the kitchen, with bonus Tyler getting leftover cake for breakfast.

"Mom said it was okay."


There are two entries to the bathroom, one across from the dining room, and one in the bedroom hall. The showers are to the right.


Going straight through the bathroom, we end up in the bedroom hall. No pics of the bedrooms, they are all boring. If you follow the rainbow rug to the right, you'll end up back in the entry hall.


Doing a 180 from the previous pic, you can enter the all seasons patio. Dancing ghost Elias not normally included.


Glass doors take you out to the pool area. You can also go straight across the entry hall from the front doors to get to the pool.


Pool/hot tub area. Also where I stuck the time machine.

So there you go. Now back to murdery goodness.


You might recognize Ayesha as Jared Frio's new wife, whom he married after Alex killed Clair, and before Tesla killed Jared.


"She's not here. You said she was home."


Master Controller "focus" insists that she is here but I can't find her anywhere, and I tried the outfit changing trick but she doesn't seem to be invisible, either. So I reset her.


"I don't wanna."

Too bad.



"Alex! What the hell are you doing here? Make it fast, Devin needs to go to bed."

Devin, as a reminder, is Clair Ursine and Jared Frio's child, our first Sunset Valley orphan. Jared used to live in this house, so I moved Devin in after Clair died.


"I heard you making fun of my hat!"

"Dude, seriously? There's tons of shit to make fun of about you, I don't even need to touch on the hat."

"You said it's not nearly as big as I think it is!"

"*snicker*, Yeah, I wasn't talking about the hat."


"You're an asshole!"

Watch the baby, Alex!


"Down you go, Devin."


"No bottle before bed?"


"So, do I get the house to myself, or what? I'm gonna need a maid or something."

No one else lives there. Devin has no extended family. Well, I guess I could have stuck her with Connor, but at the time I completely forgot about him. You know what that means.


"I really fucking hate you."

Oh come on, it was just you and the cat, anyway.

Damn, Devin looks just like Clair, doesn't she?


I sent him to the arcade to wait for someone. We're getting low on teens already and I'd rather not kill Rory if the wish doesn't specify him.

He didn't have to wait long.


"Hi Jeannie!"

"Oh, hi ............... uh"

"Stewart, you idiot!"


"Oh for crying out loud! I think I've passed you in the hallway. How the hell am I supposed to know your name?"


"Eh, it doesn't matter."


Stewie made quick work of Jeannie.

"Wow, I so rarely get teenagers. Now I have a collection!"


LOL! This is Grady, the maid. I think he fancies himself to be David Hasselhoff. He likes to use the pool before leaving for the day.


Geez guys, three on one isn't very fair.


Awwwww, Marie's got a widdle crush!


"Thanks for the ride, Marie! I'm excited for your son's birthday party! Where is it, again?"

"At the arcade. He loves it there!"

"Me, too!"


Right as he got to the arcade after getting out of school.  Seriously, I find it interesting how he rolls so many nameless wishes. Who doesn't really matter, he just likes the kill.


"Who's Aunt Marie talking to? She looks like that River chick from school."

That is River, she's since graduated.

"Oh. Cool."


"What?  She's right fucking there! Easy!"

I didn't say anything.

Marie: "MotherFUCKER."

River: "What? What's wrong?"


"My fucking nephew, that's what's wrong. DAMN IT STEWART!!!"


"Why?"


"I don't know. Do I need a reason?"

"I will fucking kill you, Stewie."

"No you won't."


"Heyyyyy, what's going on here?"

"Fuck off, Tesla."


"Aunt Marie said she's gonna kill me."

"Lol!! Yeah right."


"Do I at least look good?"

"Beautiful, darling!"


Michael isn't at the party, so I'm guessing he got an A or made honor roll.


"Cute house."


"Too bad I'm gonna fuck it up."


"You're using the wrong equation, dumb ass."


"Alright, hurry up and die, kid. I got a party to go to."

You don't give a shit about Tyler's party.

"You're right, I don't. I just hate standing around."


Adios, Michael, the first Bachelor to bite it.

Meanwhile, completely across town.


At least Mortimer Goth musters up enough fucks to cheer with enthusiasm.

Marie: "I am never going to get laid again."

Stewie: "I can't believe you got laid once."


Oh god, he's emo.

Tyler is now an evil, clumsy, eco-friendly, cat person. Pffffffft.


Really? The very first, legit kill wish you ever throw?

"She ruined my party!"

That was Stewart!

"Okay, fine. She's a snotty bitch."

Stop trying to make me like you, Marie. You're not getting your death flower back.



"Zzzzzz somebody else is gonna have to take care of that stupid kid zzzzzZ"


 "Alright, who this time?"


 "MARIE???? Are you fucking joking?"

"Meh meh meh. I'm Kristin. I think I'm Queen of the World"


"I cannot fucking believe this."

"But I'm really just an ugly, scrawny, snot, meh meh meh!!"


"Is the crazy, smelly, noisy little thing moving out now?"

Nope. Sorry, Pippin.


Pippin: "Wait a second..."

Grim: "I'm confused as well."

Look, I can't take any chances with Devin and Story Progression. There has to be an adult in the house.

Grim: "So, floofy kitty, would you like to demand that I spare the soul of your human?"


"Hmmmmmm ......... nah, I'm good."

Ouch, harsh.


"*SOB!!* That poor woman!!"

You're kidding.

"She was so young, and beautiful!!"

You literally just met.

"And I'll never see her again!!"

I proceeded to mourn myself in a painstakingly annoying fashion for the next two days.


Evidence for the prosecution, A. What is this party for? ............................. Oh, right. Almost everydamnbody in the house wished to throw an end of summer pool party. I let Tesla have it.


So he, naturally, spent the party hiding out in the greenhouse with the sprinkler.

And throwing wishes like this,


LOL!  Did I mention that Alex, Marie, and Tesla all switched Kinsey Scale extremes when we moved? Hilarious.


"Ummmm, I've changed my mind."


Ben: "This party was shit."

I know. Nobody died.


Gobias: "I disagree. I had a good time, for the most part."

"Call me!"

Coming up next chapter, Tesla and Stewie save the fun for the afterparty, and I finally let my Sims travel, leading to the go-downage of much crazy shit.





















No comments:

Post a Comment