Sunday, September 17, 2017

G7, P2: Death


"What the FUCK is wrong with this hospital?? It's only been three hours! I pushed a fucking watermelon out of my body!! Why am I being kicked out after only three fucking hours???"

Hey Marie?

"WHAT??!?!!??"

Where's the baby?


"What baby?"

*sigh*


I checked the house. I guess he poofed home when I wasn't looking. Meet Tyler Fox, yet another boy. Tyler rolled one odd, one even, so he's clumsy and evil.


Both Stewie and Rory have a birthday that day.  I love how both kids are Tesla's and he's not caking either one.


Stewie rolled odd, then "mean-spirited" for his trait. I have much hope for our final generation.


"Where my Uncle Alex at?"

He's busy.



"Hmph. Well he can screw right off."

That's not the right .............. nevermind.


You probably should have gone home after school, Dee.

"I refuse to give in to the fear!"


"But you will give in to the fade."


"Uhh, I'm looking for Tesla Fox."

He's not here.

"Oh. Crud."

Police officer (homicide division, you can see the car right next to him) showed up and for a second there I thought Alex was going to juvie, but the guy just stood on the sidewalk looking confused before getting right back in the car and leaving.


"I may be smiling but you're still a complete butt-fuck."

"And you're still a prissy bitch who's always gonna get fat again no matter how many times Grim lets you stay."


Tyler grows up with some gorgeous blue eyes.


"And some really yummy lollies!!"


"I have no childhood."


"I know it's my birthday and all, but I got other plans."


At least he's worth all the trouble it took to bring him back.  Time to go find and kill a teen before he ages up on his own and becomes arrest-able.


"What the hell is this kid's problem??"

See that running sim to the left of the cab?


Meet my grandson, Theo (he showed up earlier, Zed killed his mother, my daughter, after he resurrected himself). He beats out Timothy (way back in Jason's day) as the smartest sim ever. Alex shows up at his house and this fucker not only runs out, but he proceeds to run door to door throughout the neighborhood, ringing the bells, looking for help.


"Come onnnn, be home, be home."


"Shit!!"


"Come on, man!! Answer the fucking door!"


"Damn it! He's coming!!"

Theo would not let Alex anywhere near him.


Last house on this street.

"Please please please please please please please please...."


"Fuuuuuck!!"

Out of options, Theo dejectedly goes down the porch steps, resigned to his fate as another game statistic.

HELL NO BITCH!! My grandson is even smarter than that!


He gets into a fucking cab and, I shit you not, fucking leaves town!! I watched him the whole way, I was going to have Alex travel to wherever he ended up. But Theo drove to the edge of town and freakin' disappeared!! Go on with your smart ass self, you little bastard!! You win this one!

Clearly got his brains from the non-Simself side of the family.


Eugene (Dee's brother, only somewhat coincidentally): "Damn it, that Fox asshole is coming after me, isn't he?"

You could run away, too.


"I'll fucking kill Theo."

Good luck with that, Eugene.


"Hey Eugene, guess what I heard!"


"No thanks, I'd rather not."

"What? But it's really good!"

"I really don't care."


"Fine! Fuck you, then."


What's the matter, babe?

"He didn't want to hear my gossip. It was really good, too."

Don't sweat it, he's going to get his.


"I'm not in the mood, get in the ground!!"

Grim didn't give Eugene the smallest chance.


After all that, Alex still makes it home in time to blow out his candles. His big brother, Ben, cheers for him while his sister and mother stand around, and Rory continually picks his nose because some idiot brought him downstairs and he's got nothing else to do.


LOL!  It's heartthrob Alex!!

"Holy shit, my little brother is hot!"

Don't worry, I make sure he gets his hat back.  I don't even know what to do about Marie.

Because he killed, and killed some more, as a teen, Alex gains the last family trait, evil. So now he has all four family traits, plus he's easily impressed. His lifetime wish is Emperor of Evil. Not terribly original but I think it suits him.


Considering that no one died AT the party, I think this is solid evidence that the murders take what might otherwise be an epic party and make it "modest".  Sims don't know fun.


Amazing. I put the hat on him and he looks like a teenager, again.

Who's the dude?


As you can see, Alex was at work for only a couple of hours before deciding his boss is too annoying to live.

And yes, Elliot is also Tyler's father.


"Have we met?"

"Yes, I'm Alex Fox, your new employee."

"Oh, right! You're Marie's little brother."


"I'm also the face of your doom."

"Ha-h..what?"


"I'll tell Marie good bye for you."


"Please Grim, I have young children!"

"I love orphans. They make me happy!"


Stew, isn't your ass cold?

"No. I'm fine. You go away!"


"Fuck this shit."


"About damn time!!"

Very first day her lifebar filled up. She could not wait.


She died in front of the bistro and had quite a crowd. Her gravestone now resides at the graveyard, hopefully she'll find someone to hang out with that isn't a Fox.


"Gimmie that dolly, Rory!"

"Heh oh, eat yoh own dowwie, Eywah!"

Not that she wasn't before, but Virginia's death makes Marie the official house baby raiser. Congrats!


Apparently Stewie will not be meeting his mother.


"She's a total bitch who dumped her kid on me."

He's your kid, too.

"Do I look like I fucking care?"


"Where the hell is my hammer??"

LOL! It wouldn't render in tab mode.


"Zzzz what the? What the FUCK is that asshole doing in my house??"


"Killing you, Maryann."

"YOU BASTarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....."


"GO!!"

Grim is so done. He showed up, shooed Maryann into her grave, and promptly left.


Tesla has an uneventful birthday party at the bar.


Ben: "I'm glad to see Marla came to the party. What about Stewie's mom? What was her name? Mary....something?"

"Maryann. She's not coming. I killed the bitch."


"What? Tesla!! Why?"

"I don't know. I felt like it."


"You killed your own son's mother."

"Yep. What can I say? I'm an efficient problem-solver."

The next day is Rory's birthday.


Wow, Tesla! Are you going to cake your own kid for once?

"Oh, is that what this is for?"


No, that'd be Marie, again. Tesla was already holding Rory when I clicked on the cake. He put Rory down so Marie could come and get him.

Rory did get a party but only family members and the maid came to cheer.


Rory rolled even for his trait, so he's a disciplined, genius schmoozer.






Alex may look like a 99lb weakling, but he packs a punch.


"Jesus, John! This is a gym, not a fucking nightclub! You look like a damn freak!"


"Now hurry up and die so I can go hit on that old dude."


"MUAHAHAHAAAAA!!! And now I'm fucking exhausted and filthy even though the simgod swears she fixed that shit in Story Progression."


Alex gets the hell out of Dodge and escapes the popo.


"Wow! We're actually related? I didn't think we had any relatives that weren't six feet under the ground!"


"Yeeah. I'm gonna go home now."

This is Burt Turpin-Fox, the oldest son of Ben and his wife, Crystal! It took 7 generations for us to get some other Foxes in town. Burt is artistic, evil, and inappropriate. Way to represent, little dude!


"No more babies in the house! I can actually paint and write, again! Fucking finally!"

Yes, Stewie and Tyler got a party. No, no one came to cheer. And yes, Alex and Tesla made it a party.




Alex won't get fired but Tesla is never going to be able to keep a traditional job. They are both still at work, along with their respective bosses, and it turns out that Alex's boss is pregnant, so murder is going to have to wait.


Tyler rolled even, then eco-friendly for his trait (he's also evil and clumsy).

Stuart?


"This game ends now."

I swear he aged up and rolled this,


He doesn't even give a shit who. Any damn body will get the job done.

I initially wanted it to be this guy,


I hate him. But he took off before Stewie could catch him.

But there was one other, obvious choice at the party.


"You should never have come back, Theo."

I don't know when Theo came back to town, but he was inviteable to the party and he accepted. You're supposed to be the smart one, Theo.


"What the fuck?"

"See you in hell."


"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I was so clooooooooo"


"Dude. You just fucked up my whole childhood right there."


"It's not my fault! I can't help it!"


"YASSSS!! You can run, motherfucker, but you can't hide forever!"


"You're still all grumpy, huh? No begging, no handshake, just poof and gone?"

"So long, fuckers! Go harass some other grim!"

Thus endth the Killer Legacy. Have no fear, I love the Foxes too much to let them go. I'm going to keep playing the family, but we'll have to move them and start a new game file. Part of the reason the game is only to seven generations is the sheer amount of ghosts, both on the lot and in the mausoleum, are taking their toll. We made it this far but the glitches are piling up, and I've had a couple of crashes since the 6th generation, so I don't think this file would have made it much longer.  I really didn't want to cleanse the dead if I could avoid it.

So next chapter I am packing up my favorites of the ghosts and we're moving so the Foxes can terrorize a whole new town.

In the meantime, here's our final stats.

Able to roll for a trait: 12 (98)

Every locked in trait: 4

Teen murders: 4 (34)

YA-Elder murders: 9 (283)

One household member murders another: 3 (65)

Family member achieves their LTW: 7

Family member earns the big gravestone: 8

Every 100,000 simoleons the family worth at the end of the game: They are worth 1,027,446 simoleons.





Every life stage that passes where a family member does not kill anyone. A1 (Virginia), E1 (Virginia), T1 (Marie) - Teen (3) Young Adult (3) Adult (2) Elder (2)

Every grave on your lot at the end of the game: 28


Non-family


The family section


Frederick, Elvis' cop kill


aaand my simself.

The large gravestones are Shane, Lydia, Thomas, and Sebastian, plus Barb, Kris, and Elvis in the graveyard, and Jason at the police station.

For a grand total of: 6,215 points.

317 sims were murdered in the making of this game. Some more than once.

Elvis was my most prolific killer at 76 murders.  I'll continue the individual tallies, so here they are.

Elvis: 76

Thomas: 67

Lydia: 53

Jason: 38

Zed: 17

Sebastian: 16

Tesla: 7 (13)

Barb: 11

Blaine: 9

Alexander: 5 (7)

Shane: 6

Julia: 4

Jeanette: 3

Mary: 1

Max: 1

Stuart: 1










No comments:

Post a Comment