Monday, March 13, 2017

G3, P5: One Damn Thing At A Time


"So, this is the basement they added."

"You've never been down here before?"

"I've been in the bedrooms but I didn't venture out until now. Not bad."

"It's nice, I suppose. If you're alive."

Welcome back to the Killer Legacy! Last chapter saw the birth of Zed's daughter, April, and the death of Carissa - at the hand of Jason, of course. Grim decided to hang out after her death to watch a little tv.


"NO!! Don't wanna peepee in potty!!!"

"Dammit! Why do I have to do this?"

Because Zed is gardening and you killed the person who used to take care of the kids.

"Oh what, so this is my fault?"

Yes.


"Your Aunt Carissa should be teaching you to talk, April, but NOOOOOOOOO. Uncle Jason HAD to get rid of her. He couldn't wait just a few more years for you to grow up. He HAD to kill her before you learned any skills."

"DEAD!!"

"Yup. She's dead as a doornail."


"Ugh. Thanks a heap, DAD."

"Feewin' da' wove."


"I gotta say, being dead isn't too terrible. I can't seem to leave the house and yard, but otherwise I can do whatever I want!"

"That's great, Carissa. Why don't you get the babies out of bed once in awhile?"

"Weren't you listening? I said I can do whatever I WANT."

Carissa made her first appearance on Love Day. LOL!


Thomas gets a birthday party at the Spring Festival.


He rolled odd for his trait and is now hot-headed in addition to being an evil-genius-computer whiz.


"I don't want to get old."

"You're becoming an adult, Jay, you're not getting that old."

"I'll have wrinkles!!"

"I'm so glad I'm not your boss anymore."


Jason is only now becoming an adult. He killed 21 people during his teen and young adult years. It's Grace's birthday, too, and lucky Uncle Zed gets to grow her up.


Grace rolled even for her trait, so she is now insane, eccentric, and adventurous. Sounds like she is going to die young in Egypt, if I let my sims travel.

Jason, of course, looks the same, albeit with a few wrinkles.


Alexandria is the teen who lamented the fact that Jason killed her mother and sister, but not her.


"Hey, Cullen! I'm home! You can come in, now."


"I didn't say you could come in."

"I'm not a vampire. I don't need an invitation."


"Hey!! You're the reason I'm here, Zed. Get over here and show some respect!!"


"But I'm hungry!"

So when I checked Alexandria's family tree, to discern if she is, in fact, who I think she is, I noticed something.


Uh, Jason killed you, Miriam. WTF?

I thought that perhaps she glitched like Elissa, I may not have stuck around long enough to find out. So while Zed is doing his thing, I let Jay know.


"Where is she?"


"Damn, bitch! Alive and skinny! Did you blow Grim or what?"

You're disgusting.

"I call it honest."


"You're not getting away this time!"


"Ha!! She's totally dead! See?"

Sure looks like it.


Kristin: "Dammit, are these fuckers ever home for their parties?"

Crap. I don't even remember whose birthday it is.


"Man, my stabbing and whacking arm is really sore. Can't I get a gun?"

No.

"Fuck."


"Jess."

"You murderer!"


*sigh*

Before he can take 5 steps to do the deed.....


"You know the drill, Jason. I have to take your collection helper so the other inmates don't get jealous."

"Yeah, I'd hate for them to be jealous of all the pink diamonds I find in the jail cell."


"Soooooo, what are we waiting for?"

Grim: "There's a birthday and one other death. We can't do everything at once, so we're going to all stand/float here until the game gets its shit together."

"Great."


"What are we waiting for?"

"Nothing's happening."

"Are you SURE someone died, Jess? Maybe someone spilled coffee."

"Yes I'm sure. Jason Fox killed some poor woman. He's already been arrested! And coffee is brown, not black, you idiot."


"WHOOOOOO! Nice underwear, Shane!!"

Oh yeah, Shane AND April are growing up. No wonder the game moved into the slow lane. And LMAO at Henry having to grow April up. I'll bet Julia and Thomas are working. BEST PARTY EVAH!!


Shane rolled odd for his trait, so he's an insane, absent-minded loner, who's also hot-headed.


April rolled even for her trait, so she is a clumsy, light-sleeper who likes to brood. Oh sweetie. Enjoy your childhood. I don't think you're going to make it to adulthood.

MEANWHILE.....


"What The Fuck?  I killed her! You saw! What is going on?"

I'm not sure. I think Alexandria glitched. After the kids aged I up I went back to her house. Grim simply disappeared and both Alexandria and Zed reset, but Zed didn't poof home and Alexandria became a living ghost. She's clickable and, to my knowledge, still lives in town. I've seen her around. Zed tried to kill her again, as you can see, just to be thorough, but absolutely nothing happened. She didn't even stop cooking.

Zed still gets the points for her death.



I forgot that I named a child Dexter. My first thought was 'the bear?' I did NOT name that girl 'Kellee', she must be from an immigrant family. Kellee and Dexter are a child and an infant, respectively.

No Zed.

"Oh come on! They stopped being friends with me!!"

I don't know why they were your friends in the first place.


"Good evening, my loves!! Have no fear! I have finally arrived! I apologize for my tardiness, but the Foxes are determined to make my job difficult."


"*giggle* Oh sugar, he killed you AGAIN? Isn't he in for a surprise!"


"I'm still skinny! Thank you, Grim!"

"Glad to be of service."

LOL! She's unlucky! Well that explains it.

Later that night.............


"I'm suddenly feeling panicked."

You should. Jason just got out of jail.

"Shit. I'm going home."


*ding dong*

"Oh, Jess!!"

Home is no haven.


"You made me chase you clear across town."

But unlike Timothy, Jess is going to give up the ghost by sitting still and watching tv.


"*derp* Is it my birthday?"

"The exact opposite, you ugly-ass freak."


"No rest for the weary, I see."

"Quit whining and do your job."


"Ahhhh. Not my best day, but productive nevertheless."

Thus ends this day, and this chapter. Coming up, April is a miserable child, the kids start growing up, and Generation Four is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment