Thursday, March 30, 2017

G4, P6: A Rose By Any Other Name..


"Not that there's anything inherently wrong with the pool, but if I could have my next party at the country club, that'd be smashing."

Elvis rolled even for his teen trait so he's now a snob, in addition to evil, mean, and artistic.


And Shane makes it a party!


"The problem is, Lydia, that you and Elvis look too much alike, so one of you has to go."

"I vote for Elvis."


"Mmmm, no. I don't think so."

Thomas: "Yaaaasss!! Something evil this way comes! I can FEEL it!"



"You remembered to make sure that the stupid fucker has a death flower this time, yes?"




"Die fast, Lydia. I need to eat something before I get arrested."


"This party is aweSOOOOOOOME!!"


"I'm starving."

"I've got a headache already."

"And I'm next! *SOB*"


Of course Lydia has one.


"Whatever, you little bastard. I'm hardly going anywhere."


Good, old-fashioned murder does not get in the way of an awesome party.


"HA!! NOW I've got one!!"

"Wonderful! I think this is my fourth one from you! You've got your own little vase in my bathroom."


"Damn I look good!"

"You'll look better with an extra asshole."


Lydia decides to avenge her father's death.


"You bitch!!"


"Heh-heh. Now I look good."


"The bathroom? Really? Tsk. How gauche."


And that's death flower number 3 in one evening.


Another day.....


another fight.

"I had that egg first, you little shit!! Steal from me again and we'll need a surgeon to get my foot out of your ass."


The kids don't even have to be on the lot to want to kill each other.


"You're such a fucking LOSER, Elvis!!"

"Eat shit, Jeanette!"


"Oh my fucking god!  Again??"


Alexandria AND Lane made it out for this death. Alex is definitely glitched. She lives in town like a normal sim, she just doesn't age. Lane must have wandered over from the graveyard.


"Now I stink. I'll fucking kill Jeanette."


Yeah you will.


"Kill ME, will you??"


"This is where it ends, SISTER!!"

"And so then I was like, 'Cremation is way better than burial, dude. Urns are so much prettier than gravestones.'"


"Curse you, Elvis!! May you someday choke on your fried peanut-butter and banana sandwiches!!"

"Peanut butter and banana? As if!! Try potato and truffle torte, you pleb!!"


"*SOB* This is so sad! My own murder is flashing before my eyes!"

"Everything looks like it's burning, when you stand in front of it, mister."

"It might as well all burn! This town is a terrible place!!"


"It appears as if you are not favored, young lady. My sympathies."

"Figures. This is what happens when your half-brother and cousin look like a matched set."

I love all three of the kids but I can't keep all three of them. They are going to cost me too much in death flowers. I'm going with Lydia and Elvis because not only are the two of them fun to play, but they give off this "Village Of The Damned" vibe that's too cool to ignore.


LOL!! Shane tries to seduce the photo booth.


Lydia pays me back for keeping her.


"This thing is the bomb!!"


"Hi Daniel!"

"Oh, hi hot stuff!  Did you decide to follow me home? Did you not get enough of me in gym, today?"

"Yeah, Daniel. That's exactly it."

"Heh. I knew it! Come on in! My parents won't be home until later."


"That's too bad. I'm sure they'll be sorry they missed this."


"What the fuck? You fucking slut!!"


"You're the only mourner?"

"No, I killed his ass, and I'm still more of a crowd than he deserves."


Jack spends as little time at home as possible.

"Can't I live with my other dad?"

Nope.


"Why do I have to do this? I don't care about school!"

"You'll do it so you grow up right! No child of mine is going to be friendly, easily impressed, or a loser."

"I already know what I want to do when I grow up."

"What's that?"

"Kill everybody who gets in my way."

"That's my girl."


Oooo, options.

The trick is finding someone. A lot of the teens work after school, so they can be tough to locate before curfew. I end up sending the homicidal maniac to a popular gathering spot and have them wait. Eventually someone shows.


Unfortunately for Dolly, she picked that afternoon to go to the pool.

"Hey Lydia! I'm happy you're here! I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime?"


"Nah. But thanks for the confidence boost!"


"God I LOVE this!! I could do this all night!!"

Sure, but first it's your Uncle's birthday.


"And I got my lifetime wish!!"

Finally.



Alright Lydia, it's after curfew.

"Does that mean I have to wait?"

Of course not!


"This is it?"

"Yup. I can see the old hag inside."

"Go get her, baby. I'll watch for the cops!"

Such a supportive father.


"Who...who are you?"

"Don't mind me."


"I'm just a sweet, little girl."

"Oh my goodness!!"


"YES!! I did it!!"

"Way to go, babe! I'm gonna see if they have any beer, before we go find flip hair chick."

"Don't worry about it, Dad, she lives here!"

"Sweet."


"There you are."


"Good night, Wendy. Forever."


"She was sleeping in her bed! She'll never wake up, now!"

"Excellent!"


"What the hell is all that noise?"


You don't look dead, Wendy.

"The fuck are you talking about?"


"Damn, my back is killing me ... who ARE you people?"

She's pregnant!  Oh well. You gotta wait on this one, Lydia.

"Damn it!!"


"So ..................... is that my mother?"

"Um. Yeah."

"*chuckle* Nice."


"That bitch was driving me crazy."


"HEY! Somebody better clean this the hell up!!"

"Not me, I gotta go to bed. I got school in a few hours."

"You'll get her next time, boo."


"I spy with my little eye ................. Dad and Uncle Tom being weird."


Shane: "Do you want this ambrosia recipe when I'm done with it?"

"Haven't you learned it?"

"Almost."

"Then what the hell do I need it for?"

Later that day, Jack leaves the safety of childhood behind.


"What do I wish for? Well. Survival would be nice, I guess."


I did not get to roll for his trait, so he's now a supernatural skeptic, as well as a natural cook, and a loner who loves the outdoors.

As soon as he finished his cake I sent him to get a job at the bookstore, then to the park. I'm going to try to keep him out of the house as much as possible, to see if I can get him to adulthood.


"Heyyyyyy, you're that baby who had to go live with Kristin because my dad killed your whole family!!"


"I told you I'd see you when you were legal."



"Kristin told me not to come, but Jack is my friend."

Was your friend.


LOL!!


"This party was criminal!!"

"That's what I heard."

So cops CAN come in the gate. I've never been sure all this time, if they have to make into the house or will the yard suffice.


Rose tries, but she's been a marked woman pretty much all of her life.


And she becomes the second non-household member to join the house graveyard.


"You'd better come with me, sir."

"Really? In my own house?"

"Technically, you're not IN your house, sir."


Jack, thankfully, missed the entire thing.

Tom isn't going to just sit quietly in jail.




Stuart is the sim who told the police officer that the party was criminal, and Destiny is my simself's wife.


"Why did my house suddenly open up? One of those fuckers is coming after me, aren't they?"

Coming up next chapter, my simself dies for the third time, and Thomas breaks his own record.


No comments:

Post a Comment